- The Henna Prosperity Anointing oil is inspired by the reference in Song of Solomon 1:14, comparing a beloved to a cluster of henna in the vineyards of Ein gedi.
- Henna has been used for cosmetic purposes since ancient times and remains popular in the East for its distinctive aroma.
- The Bible even mentions henna in a beautiful love song.
- Henna is believed to have been part of Cleopatra's perfumes, known for its tender and emotional qualities.
- This anointing oil, infused with the aroma of henna, aims to create a gentle and special atmosphere in your home and family.
- It is believed to help bring you closer to God, enhancing spirituality and emotional connection.