- Our 100% extra virgin wool tallits feature pretty lurex stripes and have a matching neckband (atarah) sewn on to the collar, as well as matching corners on all four corners of the tallit.
- Standard white tzitzis strings are already tied onto the tallit.
- The blessing on the neckband is in Hebrew. Here's the translation in English: "Blessed are You, our G-d, the King of the Universe, who has sanctified us with his commandments, and commanded us to wrap ourselves in the tallit."
- The Tallit is a rectangular garment with threaded tassels on four corners, worn by Jews during prayer in the synagogue.
- Made of high-quality wool, it offers a beautiful and kosher choice for anyone seeking a meaningful shawl.
- The Shawl Wool represents the traditional look of pure wool shawl, making it an ideal choice for temples, synagogues, and communities.
- Model 45 = Size 166cm x 108cm