Anointing Oil Henna Fragrance 100ml. 3.4 Fl Oz From Holyland Jerusalem
- Worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Henna is known today as the source of a popular red dye. The sweet, strong fragrance of its white flowers was much appreciated. In the Song of Songs, the woman compares her Beloved to a Henna shrub, and the red dye has been sometimes considered a symbol of Christ's blood. In Middle Eastern traditions, it is still customary to paint beautifully the hands of the bride, and mark those of wedding guests, with Henna
- THE NEW JERUSALEM HOLY ANOINTING OILS. Based in Israel, we blend extra virgin olive oil, made by a local press from trees in Jerusalem and the Judea Mountains, with 100% natural essential oils & fragrances. We mix and bottle them by hand in our workshop to produce premium quality anointing oils. We don the prayer shawl to bless the clear/blue 7.5, 10, 30, 100, 250ml bottles before shipment, in our aim to rebuild the spiritual walls of the heart, temple of intimacy with God
- Myrrh, Cinnamon, Cassia and Calamus are the 4 aromatic ingredients God instructed Moses to blend with olive oil for the making of sacred anointing oil, Exodus 30:23-33. This perfumed oil, symbol of the Holy Ghost, was used to honor kings and prophets, consecrate priests, and designate objects for holy purposes. Many Christian churches still use holy anointing oils, called chrism or myron, in important events/ ceremonies. Both the Greek 'Christ' and the Hebrew 'Messiah' mean 'the Anointed One'.
- A favorite souvenir from the Holy Land, handmade in Israel with care, our blessed anointing oils are also a devotional gift of love fit for ministers/clergy, and religious organizations. Ancient Bible scents facilitate spiritual practice and worship, inspiring prayer, deap meditation and inner peace. Oil is traditionally applied on the skin of hands, forehead etc. for anointment, but it can also be used in a diffuser to purify and create a wholesome atmosphere
- Natural scented oils, used for blessing, prayer, offering, and religious ritual since antiquity, are a legacy of ancient wisdom, blending millenary herbal lore with spiritual tradition. Pure virgin olive oil is an excellent carrier for precious substances like myrrh, aloe, saffron, mint, rose of Sharon which are valued for their unique fragrances. Perfect as a spiritual gift or souvenir from the Holyland, Israel.
Creating Iintimacy With The One
The New Jerusalem is owned and run by a local Israeli family.
We hope that each time our products are used, they will encourage
and usher every one to rediscover this secret place of worship and
intimacy with the One who made us all.
Mastering The Production of Holy Anointing Oils
We believe that this desire and vision calls for the whole process
of production to be done and overseen by people that truly
understand the importance of the mandate we have been given.This is why those that are responsible for producing our products
You Receive a Premium Product Like No Other13 types of anointing oils scented and mixed according to ancient Hebrew Biblical recipes
100% Pure Extra Virgin Olive Oil
From olive trees located around Jerusalem and the Judea Mountains
100% natural essential oils and fragrances
Five options of bottles in different sizes, 0.25, 0.3, 1, 3.4, 8.4 FL Oz
Hand crafed in the promised land, Israel
“And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God,
made ready as a bride adorned for her husband” — Revelation 21:2