- According to the Bible, when Mary anointed Jesus with expensive perfume made of pure nard, the house was filled with the fragrance of the perfume (John 12:3).
- Anointing oil from the heart of the Holy Land, blessed inside Jerusalem's old city walls at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
- This high-quality anointing oil is produced near the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem.
- The oil is blended with nard, a fragrant substance mentioned in the Bible.
- It is made from natural, pure Jerusalem virgin olive oils.
- The anointing oil comes in a size of 100 ml or 3.38 fl. oz.
- It is referred to as "holy prayer oil" and is associated with spiritual practices and rituals.
- The product is made in Jerusalem, adding to its significance as a product from the Holy Land.